Skin rash maybe?
I noticed a rash after getting clothes from my sister. Initially, I thought it was an allergic reaction to her laundry detergent because she uses something I am allergic to. However, it hasn't went away, and it has been a couple of weeks. The rash is on my left and right sides and under my left arm...it doesn't really itch all the time, but it does get to where is burns sometimes. It looked like it was going away. It's also really dry in those areas. No blisters. Any ideas?
It can be due to contact dermatitis. Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Wash the area with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort and take anti allergic medicine like Benadryl.

If the irritation persists then get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.