Skin rash that won't go away
Hi.  I'm seeking your help.  I have a skin rash that started on the front of my upper hip, underneath the waistband area of my pants.  The first spot that appeared is somewhat round in shape, pink/red in color, and appears somewhat dry and flaky.  Then it spread behind me on the top of my buttocks along the waistband line, also in tiny round patches.  Now, I have tiny pink/red dots everywhere in my groin and lower torso region.

I've been diagnosed before with a t-shirt pattern eczema that usually appears in winter, mostly on my upper arms.  I don't have that now, but I have a generic Elocon that I tried on this rash and it didn't work.  I have also tried anti-fungal creams, because I thought it may have been ringworm, but the spot on my upper hip never formed into a ring.  The anti-fungal cream didn't work.

I'm also on allergy pills because I am somewhat allergic to cats.  I adopted a third cat 2 months ago and my allergies really flared up and I started taking generic Zyrtec, which helped with the allergies.  When I ran out and stopped taking the pills, it was shortly after I noticed the first spot appear.  I've started taking them again, but only a couple days ago.  I'm not sure if the spots are allergy related, but I figured they could be.

Most of the spots don't itch, only the ones at the top of my buttocks.  Using the anti-fungal cream or body powder seems to stop the itch temporarily.

Thank you in advance for any insight you have.  I currently don't have medical coverage, so I'm kind of in a bind to seek treatment.
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be discoid eczema, ringworm or pityriasis rosea.

Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months (upto six months). If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. Other possibilities have to be ruled out then.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.