Skin rash
A few months ago I noticed a puzzle piece shaped pink spot on my shoulder. This has now spread a bit down my arm and is about the size of a coke can. I've also noticed a few other spots on my arm and my sternum area. It seems to be most noticible right after I get out of the shower and if I'm hot, like after I work out or it's warm out. It itches every once in a while, but other than that it's not a problem for me, other than it's embarrassing. It's not all one big red spot, but blotchy. Any suggestions on what it could be or how to get rid of it? It's not really dry and it's just raised slightly. I haven't changed my laundry detergent or body wash in a while either, but I've heard that you can become allergic to detergents at any time.
One possibility for your symptoms is of pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and itching. Topical and oral steroids are needed. Water, sweat, and soap may cause irritation and should be avoided in the disease. Topical zinc oxide and calamine lotion are useful for pruritus.

Initially, a primary plaque, called a herald patch, is seen. Then it is followed by a distinctive, generalized rash 1-2 weeks later. The rash lasts approximately 2-6 weeks and is found in a Christmas tree pattern over the trunk and abdomen.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.