Skin sore to the touch muscle aches and joint pains

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I've been fighting a disease since I came home from Korea in 2001. I received all anthrax shots plus booster from 99 up. I have a back injury from the army. I'm Cherokee descendent and lupus runs in that blood line. I started going to the doctor in 2001 and my issues were bones hurt and joints sore and lock and muscle cramps sore and lock up and my skin is sore and cloths hurt. Back pain none stop. I've been told ok what pain meds do u  want. I'm like what do u mean Ur the doctor u tell me what's wrong so I can be fix I'm a government contractor who protects people I need to be able to shoot move and communicate. He then know I was not a drug addict. He said nothing change u diet and work out and I said how do u think I have the job I do so that's not it. Well I got no way with this guy and I finally found a doctor who believed me and we became friends. He has been there for the fight we are losing I've had every test done and now I'm disable and can't get out of bed without help and use a can some days wheel chair other and some days I walk fine. They say ms or lupus or las. I've tried to get Unc to do a test study on me and they just want to send me to pain Managment. If u know someone or study let me know I just want answers or a way to get better so I can work again.
Given your family history and symptoms, lupus should be ruled out. presents with multiple symptoms including joint pains, multiple body aches, myalgia, malar rash, low grade fever, headaches, hematuria causing cola colored urine or proteinuria.
You need to get investigated for SLE. The tests include antinuclear antibody (ANA) testing and anti-extractable nuclear antigen (anti-ENA) testing. Anti-dsDNA antibodies are highly specific for SLE and should be got done.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.