Skin sores on my butt

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Skin sores on my butt

I am so confused at these sores that have appeared just below my butt cheeks and one on my butt cheek. There's 3 or 4 of them and they don't itch or anything, just hurt a bit when they are rubbed up against jeans or a toilet seat. It doesn't hurt to go to the bathroom, just when the sores have contact with other objects rubbing against them. The largest one has about a 1 inch radius and seems to have a scab on it like it had been bleeding. But I don't recall getting bit by something or scratching it to a point where it bleeds. So I'm pretty sure it wasn't bleeding.. Two of the other sores have the scab like thing but it's just a little dot and these sores are mutch smaller. There's no pus coming out of them. The sores feel warm and swollen and are just literally a pain in the butt! I am 22 and have no health problems. I'm at a healthy weight for my height and body type according to my doctor and I excercise regularly and eat healthy. I am sexually active with my boyfriend who I've been with for a long time and I'm pretty sure that it's not an STD. The sores are just below my butt cheeks (right where the thigh becomes the butt) and are more towards the center of that area rather than towards the edge of my legs.
I hope I've put enough information here, I don't know what else to put that would be helpful.
Thank you so much!
Shananio
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough, but it sounds like boil. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus.Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection.
Apply warm compresses on the bumps and keep the area clean. Drainage of the bump is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.