Skin still red when using subscreen
When I exercise outside I use a liberal amount of sunscreen because I have fair skin.  When I return I notice that my face it very red.  However, a few hours later it starts to fade and by the next day it is almost completely back to normal.  This has happened a few times in the past couple of weeks.  It never hurts, blisters or peels.  I use SPF 50 (spray, ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%, Homosalate 6.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Avobenzone 4.00%).  I do apply it about 20 minutes before going out.  Is it normal for my skin to get really red afterwards or is that any indication that I need something stronger?  I was inclined to think it was fine as long as it went away the next day.  Is that a safe assumption?
For such symptoms, should wear long sleeved cotton clothes and apply sun screen with a minimum spf of 30 atleast half an hour before going out in the sun. If there is any rash then you can take non-sedating antihistamines such as Cetirizine or Loratadine(Claritin) when the rash appears.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.