Skin tag on genitals?
I have developed a red bump on my inner thigh area close to my genitals. It looks similar to a skin tag however it is red in colour, whereas other skin tags I have had before have been brown. It is definitely not an ingrown hair and it is not something that could be popped. I am also 100% sure its not any form of STD. I have had it for a few weeks and it didnt cause me any discomfort. It is sore right now and irritated because I have been touching it and pulling on it a bit. I am tempted to just pull this little sucker right off!! Any suggestions to a way to treat it at home?
It sounds like a skin tag only. These tiny skin growths generally cause no symptoms unless they are repeatedly irritated. The commonest area where they occur are armpits, groins, neckfolds etc. Treatment options include removing with scissors, freezing (using liquid nitrogen), and burning (using medical electric cautery at the physician's office). You should consult a dermatologist to find out which treatment is the best one for you.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Thanks for you help! I did attempt to snip it off but it caused me too much pain and I could not go through with it. It began to bleed a little bit and I had read that tea tree oil will help dry up skin tags and also warts. So after 3 days of applying tea tree 3x per day it has completely dried up and fallen off!
curious how you applied the tea tree oil...I to have a couple of skin tags and using tea tree oil...Im using a q tip and rubbing the tea tree oil over the two skin tags I found...I am doing this 3-4x per day.  It's been two days now and not showing any results.......yet...