Skincare during and after ringworm
About a month ago, I ended up catching ringworm from 2 new kittens my husband and I took in during Christmas. Each of us have about 20 spots each. My Husband got all of his at once, I "Broke out" for 3 weeks. While they are going down with OTC creams and Natural Remedies (Apple Cider Vinegar + Tea tree oil) I ended up going on Terbinafine because it seems like these things are at a standstill.

So I have a few questions:
***Skin that isn't even affected by ringworm is VERY ITCHY. Is this normal?
***I've never had a more serious case of ringworm before. Is it ok to be putting lotion on my skin now?
***Skin that wasn't affected by any lesions is peeling off. Again is this normal?
***What would be the best way to repair skin during and after this?
Any other advice would be great as well.
Sorry, it's been 4 days without a reply. Posting in here because maybe it was looked over.
For ringworm, it is important to keep the skin dry because it spreads in damp and wet skin. So for the rest of the skin which is peeling, it can be due to dry skin or eczema and you need to wash it carefully with Cetaphil and apply mild moisturizing lotion on the skin. But for ringworm, Most cases respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole. You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients.
If the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist. You may need oral antifungals.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.