Slightly sore, small, oval, pimple-like bumps on outer labia
Hi, so I have one small (slightly smaller than a pea) bump on my outer labia. It's very slightly sore when I touch it, and it isn't bleeding, but it looks as if it were a popped pimple that started to bleed. Any ideas on what this could be? thank you so much!

*I've never had sex, so I highly doubt it's any STD's.
This pimple can be a small boil or an infected hair follicle. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.