Small, Itchy, Red Bumps on Insides of Feet
Hi, around 2 weeks ago the inside of the right foot was itching and I found that there was a small, itchy rash there.  There are tiny bumps there and it is a little red.  I left it alone and didn't scratch it, hoping it would get better.

It's 2 weeks later now and the rash has spread more on my right foot and is also on my left.  I can't figure out what the rash is, but it's very uncomfortable and I'm starting to get worried since it hasn't gone away.  I'm thinking it may have to do with my feet getting damp at work sometimes, but they have always gotten a little wet at work (previously to a much greater extent, even).

I attached the best picture I could get with my phone.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be due to contact dermatitis, sweat dermatitis or fungal infection(tinea pedis)of the skin of the feet.

Keep your feet dry and apply zinc oxide based diaper rash ointment. Most cases of fungal infections respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole. You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients. If the symptoms persist then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you very much!  I will buy some diaper rash ointment and try that today because I'm fairly certain it's not fungal.  If that doesn't help I will definitely see my doctor!