Small, clear, very hard bumps on my bottom lip?
So, a little over a year ago I had unprotected oral sex. About a week I found a hard clear bump on my bottom lip. I tried popping it, but that didn't work. I also tried puncturing it with a needle but it wouldn't go in. It became a habit to bite on it, and after a few days it even went down a little, so I assumed it was nothing. Today it's gotten bigger again, and another one appeared. I didn't notice this one until after I had just finished eating. I also have a spattering of tiny tiny yellow/white dots on my lips, but you have to stretch them to see them. I think this is fordyce's condition, but I don't want to diagnose myself. I'm really afraid I have hpv. Then there's the fear that I might be developing cancer of the mouth. Please help me - I'm really scared.

If it helps at all:
I don't smoke
I don't drink
I HAVE been very stressed lately
That second sentence is "About a week AGO I found a hard clear bump on my bottom lip."
These bumps can be due to Fordyce spots, irritated hair follicles or small warts. If they blister, become painful or scab over then cold sores have to be ruled out. Even the possibility of actinic cheilitis needs to be ruled out. I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist and get the diagnosis confirmed. A biopsy skin may be needed to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. Treatment can be started only when the diagnosis is confirmed. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.