Small, itchy bumps and blisters on chin

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Small, itchy bumps and blisters on chin

A year ago around the time of my menustral cycle, I developed two very small fluid filled (clear fluid) bumps on my chin.  They itched.  I would put a hot compress on them and the fluid would seep out leaving a dent in my chin...sometimes they would fill right back up with fluid other times they would leave the dent and also what looked like a red cut, like I had injured my face somehow.  And then they'd clear up.  I have sporadically developed these bumps off and on for the past year.  Currently, my chin feels very itchy, I had one fluid filled bump which "deflated" and left a red dent and I also have a few flesh colored, bumps...just raised skin, like bug bites maybe.  I have no idea what is going on with my chin or what to do to fix it.  It started a year ago...I do not come in contact with any plants or animals, I don't wear makeup or put facewash or lotion on my face.  These bumps are just very irritating and certainly look very strange.  Do you have any idea what they are or what I could try to remedy them?
It can be due to contact dermatitis, folliculitis due to the hormonal effect caused during menstrual cycles or perioral dermatitis. Treatment consists of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs. A mild soap or soap substitute, such as Dove or Cetaphil should be used for washing. Scrubbing should be avoided.

If the symptoms are not controlled by topical antibiotics like Neosporin,then oral antibiotics may be needed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

i get the same thing on my chin. always around the same spot very itchy and usually after i get a pimple!  This is the third time i've had it now and is usually after a stress related issue...  the first time i had it, it started out as a pimple then gradually got bigger and bigger. the little cluster of bumps gradually came together leaving a sore on my chin and was starting to spread... i seen three different doctors the last being a dermatologist and they told me it was staph... which i dont think it was... the antibiotics they gave me didnt work, the only thing that cleared it up, which is going to sound crazy but it works for me, is that green cream that they use on horses to relieve mucle pain.... i dont know the name of it my boss at work thinks its a cure all so i put it on the area like 3 times a day for a few days and it dried it up...... if its the same thing i've got dont itch it, it causes it to spread in that area...   i hope this helps