Small, painful bumps around anus
About two days after I finished my period, I began to notice small bumps around my anus. They aren't big enough to really be seen, nor are they in anyway pimple looking. I immediately thought it could be a STI and was tested, the results being negative. They hurt when I use the bathroom, sit or even move in general. Could this be related to using pads? Some sort of infection from them? Occasionally, there is a bit of puss, but I cannot tell if any popped and there is no blood. It's a very light, white/yellow color. I thought it could be a yeast infection, but I am told that this also infects your mouth at the same time. They are not going away and it seems more appear every day. Any help?
From the symptoms that you have they sound as friction blisters caused by rubbing against the sanitary napkins and irritated hair follicles which have been infected. Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist as oral antibiotics may be needed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. Treatment can be started only when the diagnosis is confirmed. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.