Small, slightly red, sometimes itchy bumps on fingers

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Every once in a while, I will wake up with these small, slightly red, sometimes itchy bumps on my fingers. They tend to form in clusters. They kind of hurt when I press on them. There is no pus or anything in them. They are very tiny, but can range in size from 1/2mm to about 1 or 2 mm. They are hardly noticeable at all. They tend to go away pretty fast (especially if I don't itch them). I have been getting them nearly all my life. I always believed they were bites from bugs, but that doesn't make sense because the bumps only occur on my fingers. I never wake up with these "bites" anywhere else on my body. I asked my exterminator about it, and he said people who get bit during the night by spiders will have bite marks, but I have no bite marks. These bumps don't seem dangerous, but they are very annoying. I have tried antihistamine cream on them, and it seems to help with the itch, but won't necessarily help them go away any faster. I had an allergy test last month, and I am allergic to absolutely nothing. I can't think of what these things are or what they are caused from. I see that many other people on this forum and others have the same problem. I have a pic, but don't see anywhere to post it. Please help.  
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be pompholyx or dyshidrotic eczema. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).Also use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If still the symptoms do not improve then pls get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.
I looked up those two conditions, and while the bumps kind of resemble those, I don't think that is what it is. It is defiantly not pompholyx because there is no pus. I don't think it's the other one because I only get it on my fingers, no where else. I've talked to other people who get the same thing I do, and they only get it on their fingers as well. Most of the time, these bumps are not even clustered together. And I don't usually get very many. This morning I woke up and no new bumps, and the couple I had yesterday are nearly gone. Whatever it is, it only affects the fingers.
I have been getting the same exact thing since I was probably 11 years old, I'm 27 now, weird thing is they tend to flare up in the summer time.