Small Brown Flat Bumps on Glans Penis
I'm a 22 year old male that has literally been a wreck the past week since I've discovered these.  I'm not sure how long they've been there as I've never really noticed them before (I noticed the biggest one on the crown and that's what started it).  I have had 2 sexual partners all my life.  Had sex with them once (both times I used protection).  I went to a doctor 2 days ago and he didn't think it was Genital Warts (My Shaft/Scrotum are clean, haven't seen any abnormal bumps).  He gave me triamcinolone .1% cream to use and I'm still "hoping" it will work and clear up whatever this is.   I've done research online and I've found NOTHING that looks like this... except this one website in witch the bumps look SIMILAR to mine, just not as brown:
http://www.consultantlive.com/dermclinic/content/article/10162/1531367

I'm literally at my wits end as I don't have the money to go to the dermatologist at the moment, I could really use some help.  Here's a picture of what I'm talking about (seems to be the right side of my penis) http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9449/imag0067tl.jpg
Unfortunately the picture could not be opened and from the symptoms that you have described, I would like to rule out the possibility of genital warts. The other possibility is of course of lichen planus. Warts are tumours or growths of the skin caused by infection with Human Papillomavirus (HPV).They are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person.
Exactly what it is can be confirmed only after examination and biopsy. I sincerely suggest you to get a biopsy skin done to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.