Small Bump on Scrotum
Hi, I'm 19 years old and recently I noticed a small bump on the right underside of my scrotum. It is pink and about the size of a small pea. I've been waiting and hoping it would go away for about a month now. It often itches badly yet other times I forget about it completely. The same goes for its appearance, sometimes it is more pronounced and other times it is barely visible. I have been sexually active with a very clean partner for the last two years. I've never found it to "hurt" and it has never gotten bigger or changed at all in basic appearance. It is the only problem I've ever had of this sort and there is only one bump. It's just an annoyance and I would like to know what measures I should take to remove it. I haven't tried any topical ointments yet. What do I do now? Thanks
It looks like a small cyst to me. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected, Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

OUCH!!

My bro had that a while back and it required surgery....not fun!!!