Small Bumps on knuckles of hands

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Small Bumps on knuckles of hands

I have quite a few small bumps on all the knuckles of both hands, they do not itch or anything.  I was just wondering what they are and if there is anything over the counter that could take care of them.
These bumps on knuckles can be due to granuloma annulare, rheumatoid nodules, warts or as a symptom of dermatomyositis. Granuloma annulare is a chronic disease consisting of a rash with reddish bumps arranged in a circle or ring. I suggest you a dermatologist’s evaluation and then getting evaluated for all these conditions.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.