Small Circle on 3yr old daughter's arm
My daughter has what looks to be a small little rash on her arm.  It is raised a little bit and feels very dry/scaly.  My wife seems to think it is Ringworm but I know Ringworm is supposed to be very contagious and it hasn't spread on her nor have either of us contracted it and we have been in contact with it numerous times I'm sure.  She has had it for about 2 weeks now and it seems like it is getting better but not going away.  Any information would be great, Thanks.......................  Ryan
Also, if it is ringworm, is there an over the counter anti fungal cream you would recommend that is safe to use on a 3yr old?  Thanks......  Ryan
Since it is a non itchy rash, so chances of ringworm are less. It can be nummular dermatitis or pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

We cannot prescribe any over the counter drugs for children. So I would suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Thank you so much for your reply.  We are going to keep an eye on it and if it doesn't fade away within a week we will have it checked out.  Thanks again and we will keep you posted..........  Ryan

You are welcome! Kind regards and God bless.