Small Forehead Bumps (Allergy) From Minoxidil?
3907551 7563

I am a 37 years Old Male, Latin American, no allergy problemas so far.

I suffer from male patter baldness diffusse thinning .. in a norwood 7 pattern .. i started using Rogaine Foam 5% twice a day , 2 weeks ago and now i have develop this little flesh colores pimples all over my forehead down to my cheeckbones...  also i notice my expression lines in ythe forehead are much more noticable and my face skin looks "older" ...

Perhaps the pimples are sebaceous little cysts.. i dont know ...

Do you think all of these are related to minox use ? .. is there a way i can solve this ?

Here is a Picture to illustrate better

http://tinypic.com/r/2584aa0/6
It looks like drug allergic reaction to Minoxidil. You may try calamine lotion. You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid deodorant / cosmetics. You can also take oral antihistaminics.
If the symptoms persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Bald guys are hot! Skip the chemicals and go natural.  Shave your head every day, get your swag on and go get em!