Small Itchy Rash/Bumps on sides of stomach
I recently noticed very tiny flesh colored bumps on the sides of my stomach and they itch at times but not constantly. I soaked in Aveeno and just applied the Aveeno cream. I've also tried using baby body wash. How do you know if it's eczama, shingles, hives, a heat rash...??? At what point should I make an appointment with a dermatologist?
From the symptoms it can be contact dermatitis, allergic reaction, heat rash or shingles ( if they turn painful). Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.