Small Lump with a red dot in the middle
I have a a small lump on my finger with a red dot in the middle, which when pressed disappears, what couldthis be?

I have this same type of blister on my finger and haven't been able to find any information. It doesn't seem to spread but has started to get a bit bigger in the last year. What could this be?

Without examination,confirming a diagnosis is tough but it looks like granuloma annulare(bumps appearing on the hands) but other possibilities that should be kept in mind are myxoid cyst(growth usually occurring on the finger) , contact dermatitis and dyshidrotic eczema(an itchy rash limited to the hands (usually the palms and sides of the fingers),it can be related to weather and consists of small fluid filled blisters).

Are you having any other signs or symptoms?

I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get this bump examined to rule out the above possibilities one by one and form a confirmatory diagnosis.Treatment is different for all.

I hope that helps. Please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.

I have this hard, nodule on my finger that will not go away, My doc said it was a wart. I bought Freezon and did several treatment, no results. I also have a tic bite on my leg. Now there is a large brown circular area with a big knot there. I have red scally areas between my fingers. I have no health insurance. Do you have any suggestions for me?
Ok um i have 3 little bumps on the inside of my middle finger it dont look like blisters it kinda looks like a small white O with a light brown dot in the middle what do you think it is? i have never had it before and neither has my boyfriend i dont know how i would have got it or anything and im really scared.