Dermatology Community
Small Non itchy but flaky red spots on thighs, torso, and arms
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Small Non itchy but flaky red spots on thighs, torso, and arms

About a week ago I woke up with the non itchy, flaky red spot all over my arms torso and thighs... I have no know allergies, so my first thought was maybe bed bugs, but I am pretty clean when it comes to my bedroom, and I change my sheets almost every week. Plus there are no signs of bed bugs anywhere. I have googled "red spots on skin" but everything looks so extreme that it's hard to identify what it could be. I also use dove soap when I shower and I never had a problem with it. I've used the same detergent for my clothes for more that 15 years. The spot are very small with the largest being no bigger than a pencil eraser. They do not itch are bother me at all except the fact that they are there. They are spread out from each other ( not in patches). As far as I know I've already had the chicken pox and measles when I was young. I also tried using lotramin cream on it and it doesn't seem to be helping, cause the spots don't look like there getting any better yet. Please help ASAP. I have stayed away from sexual contact because it's embarassing to have all these spots on my body.