Small Non itchy but flaky red spots on thighs, torso, and arms

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

About a week ago I woke up with the non itchy, flaky red spot all over my arms torso and thighs... I have no know allergies, so my first thought was maybe bed bugs, but I am pretty clean when it comes to my bedroom, and I change my sheets almost every week. Plus there are no signs of bed bugs anywhere. I have googled "red spots on skin" but everything looks so extreme that it's hard to identify what it could be. I also use dove soap when I shower and I never had a problem with it. I've used the same detergent for my clothes for more that 15 years. The spot are very small with the largest being no bigger than a pencil eraser. They do not itch are bother me at all except the fact that they are there. They are spread out from each other ( not in patches). As far as I know I've already had the chicken pox and measles when I was young. I also tried using lotramin cream on it and it doesn't seem to be helping, cause the spots don't look like there getting any better yet. Please help ASAP. I have stayed away from sexual contact because it's embarassing to have all these spots on my body.
From your symptoms, pityriasis rosea should be ruled out. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months)

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Other possibilities have to be ruled out then.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.