Small Red Bumps - not chicken box or bug bites

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

4536945?1244292214
my 18 month old has small red bumps on her stomach.  she had them before about 6 weeks after the chicken pox vaccine, so the doc thought it was break thru chicken box.  Now 2 months have gone by and they have happened again.  It starts out as one or two little places, and today (about 4 days later) there are 11 (plus one on her hip and one on her back).

It isn't bed bugs because she has been sleeping with us, and neither of us have bites. (She normally sleeps in her crib but a vacation 4 weeks ago where she had to sleep with us plus 2 colds has messed up her sleeping habits).

Which is another thing, she had a 103.6 fever 3 days ago for 2 days. No symptoms, just picky eating while sick, which was about the start of the bumps.

They are red and about the size of a sweet pea with a TINY white pustule in the middle... TINY white little dot no bigger than the period at the end of this sentence.

Any thought on what they could be since the doc at Children's Healthcare didn't even know last time and mis-diagnosied her?
Two things one a viral rash,the other ampicillin if had been given could result in the rash described.
She did not take any medicile other than children's Tylenol, which she has had before without incident.
While a viral rash is likely, a peripheral blood smear would give some direction to the nature of the rash.
It has now moved to her back.  About 13 spots clutered together... We will be going to her usual doc in the AM and will move on to a derm if they act unsure.  Thank you for your assistance!  I had never heard of a viral rash before.  I appreciate you posting jagesh50.

All the best. L
To help others, this was the outcome:

I took her to the dermatologist.  The dr sent some of the pus from two of the spots to be tested and it was a bacterial infection.  a week of antibiotics and she is all better.  
i have those on my belly too but my mom said it was a rash but they kindof hurt to