Small Red White Raised Bumps on Inner Arms??
Yesterday afternoon I noticed small raised bumps on the inside of my arm. It was not a large area but last night the area got larger in size and the amount of bumps almost tripled.  I did get bit by alot of mosquitoes the night before?  I went to CVS and bought cream to put on it and also took some allergy medicine but none has helped? Please see pic below and help!!! It was an allegric reaction to something, I don't think it would last this long. Also, it itches!

It is like this pic on both arms and a small amount on my legs.

From Drop Box

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/7MT5WEm7Om88TTRXb59BtUX1j5t9tTS9MkCOy7j8sdU?feat=directlink
From the symptoms it can be due to an allergy or contact dermatitis or folliculitis. Take some antihistaminics and keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as Mupirocin can also be applied.

If the symptoms are worse then please contact a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.