Small black spots on scrotum?
Hi, I just noticed about 10 small black spots on my scrotum. I only noticed them when I pulled the skin tight. They are about the size of a pen tip, maybe just slightly larger. They are mostly in one area, with a few scattered. They're sort of by a vein, but don't appear to be bloody. They aren't raised and they don't itch or burn. I'm in my late twenties. I've read about angiokeratoma of Fordyce, I guess it could be this, but it doesn't seem quite right. Can you offer any advice?
Well the spots that you have noticed are called Fordyce spots.They are small, painless, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body.

They should be got removed only for cosmetic reasons as they are normally found on the penis.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Warm regards.

did you  not read correctly? He says DARK spots, NOT raised and on the SCROTUM. I have this ncondition also. Any Drs out there that actually can read?
He says small black spots not dark spots.

People in glass houses...