Small blisters on upper lip.
In the past two or three days, small blisters have appeared on my lips. It started on the right side of my mouth, and then moved to the entire upper lip today. The blisters on the right side of my mouth crusted up and whatnot, but the new ones on the upper lip have yet to. I woke up with really dry lips today and have just been applying Blistex all day. I've been reading about it all day and at first I thought it was a cold sore (though I doubted I had herpes), but since it's a bunch of small blisters I figured it must be something else.

Picture included.
Blisters of the sort you describe are called herpes: we call them cold sores.

They are often stress related, so think about what you are doing and try to calm down.  

It is very annoying to have these I know: I've had outbreaks when super stressed.  You would have to see your dermatologist to get script to dry these out.
These blisters can be due to contact dermatitis, allergies, stress related or due to herpes simplex 1. Pain, burning, tingling, or itching occurs at the infection site before the sores appear. Then clusters of blisters erupt which break down. You need to get some investigations like sample from the sores to identify the virus, culture analysis, Tzanck smear, antigen and antibody studies and blood sampling for antibody studies done to confirm the diagnosis. My sincere advice would be to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.