Small bump on nose that bleeds
For the past few months I've had a small red bump near my nostril. It looks and feels like a pimple or small blister but it doesn't seem to be going away. However sometimes using kleenex or face cloths will cause it to bleed. The first time this  happened, it bled quite a bit for such a small bump. Any ideas what it could be?
I have the exact same problem.  I went to the doctor and they said it was nothing becasuse it was red and not purple.  All I know is when I am sleeping if I rub my nose it bleads. It will not stop.  I just hate it.
I have this too! I wish I knew what it was. I'm going to see a doctor here about it but I just wanted to know what it was possiblly..
Not to alarm any of you, but my mother had a small bump on her nose that would bleed all the time it it was rubbed.  She went to a dermatologist and it was cancer.  I would have it checked out.
MINE IS A LITTLE BUMP INSIDE MY LEFT NOSTRIL.

SOMSTIMES IT GETS SMALLER AND SOMETIMES IT GROWS & BLEEDS, THEN IT GETS SMALLER AGAIN FOR A WHILE. !!!

ANYBODY KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT IT ?

***@****
I had the same problem, it was a very easy fix.   It's a very vascular type of mole.   My dermatologist simply removed it with a cautery, it was gone for good.   It took one minute to fix and I know longer have that very annoying bleeding whenever I rubbed my nose.
i have the ecxectly the same problm... plz help me For the past few months I've had a small red bump near my nostril. It looks and feels like a pimple or small blister but it doesn't seem to be going away. However sometimes using kleenex or face cloths will cause it to bleed. The first time this  happened, it bled quite a bit for such a small bump. Any ideas what it could be?