Small bump on the outside of my lower lip
It's wintertime and my lips tend to get dry, and last night I noticed that there was a breakage on my lower lip because of the dryness, and I put Vaseline on every night, so I put some on last night and went to sleep. This morning, on the spot where there was dryness/breakage, there is a clear-colored bump on my lip, not exactly a circle, but it's in the exact middle of my lip. It's on the outside and it's mildly irritating. The place where it is itches very much, and I can't talk without feeling it in my lips and feeling it move. I'm not sure what it is or how to get rid of it; I don't know whether or not to pop it because it probably will hurt a lot. Please help!
A mouth ulcer due to vitamin B deficiency is the commonest possibility based on your symptoms. Cold sore, herpes, mucocoele, ulcer, cyst are few other possibilities. In a cold sore there may be burning near the lips or mouth area, tingling near the lips or mouth area. Before the appearance of blisters there will be fever, sore throat and swollen glands. This is only speculation. See a physician and get the diagnosis confirmed. I hope it helps.
Take care and regards!