Small bump that comes and goes

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Small bump that comes and goes

Hi, I've been having this weird bump, its very small and on my arm
It keeps coming and going, out of no where
I don't know why, it isn't ichy, nor painful its looks like a mosquito bite but it isn't
Just wandering what it could be... Thanks!
There is nothing much to worry about this bump as it can be a cyst. Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks a bunch, I'll consult my Doc too :)
You to and will do!