Small bumps on bottom of feet

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Small bumps on bottom of feet

Hey i have these small bumps on the bottom of my feet just under the skin that itch like crazy I can't find anything that helps I've tried lotions athletes foot medicine corn medication nothing seems to work it doesn't burn just itch like crazy their not painful it started out ad one now in a quartersize area I have bout 15 you can't see them but when it itches I can feel them if you have any idea what it is let me know
These itchy bumps can be due to pompholyx or dyshidrotic eczema, tinea pedis( fungal infection), contact dermatitis or sweat dermatitis. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps. Also Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

Application of steroids is also helpful but it needs prescription from a dermatologist. If the symptoms are not subsiding by antihistaminics, then you need to consult a dermatologist and get steroids prescribed and other possibilities ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.