Small bumps on neck and chest?
I'm pretty sure it's just "chicken-skin", but I wanted to know exactly. I've had these small bumps around my lower neck and chest since my tweens. I'm 20 now, and they are the same. They're just very small skin-colored bumps. At a glance, it kind of looks like I just have small blackheads all over my chest. I have a close-up picture of my skin for clarity, but I'm not sure if that's a "no" around here.
I was curious what they were called exactly? Also, if there was a way to get rid of them? If not, at least lessen or smooth them?

I'm not sure what is causing this, but neem soap certainly treats a lot of skin conditions.  You might want to give it a try.
It can be due to eratosis pilaris. Keratosis pilaris occurs when the human body produces excess keratin, a natural protein in the skin. There is currently no known cure for keratosis pilaris, however, there are effective treatments available which make its symptoms less apparent. Treatment includes tretinoin or Triamcinolone cream or Adapalene, a retinoid medication. Exfoliation, intensive moisturizing creams, creams and lotions containing alpha hydroxy acids and urea may be used to temporarily improve the appearance and texture of affected skin.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.