Small bumps on penis shaft
I have a few small bumps on the shaft of my penis. I have been with the same partner for the last 15 months.  These showed up about a month ago and most have gone away but some are still there. They dont look like pictures of genetial  warts I have seen online. They have had me worried and I dont have a regular doctor. They are small and when the other ones were there, i popped 2 with a pair of tweezers and only blood came out, they healed after about 3 days and no more bump. These here are kinda close together and kind of look like razor burn but a skin colored, not red. I do shave down there regularly. Is there any way to send u a picture of what I am talking about?
I also did the whole vinegar test and didnt see anything turn white.

Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub,folliculitis,cysts ,sebaceous hyperplasia,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).Genital warts can start as small fleshy bumps.

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

I hope that helps. Please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Warm regards.

Is there anyway I can send you a picture of it? These things are hard to see unless the skin is pulled tight but you can feel them if you rub your finger over them. hese dont have demples in them. I had blood work done a couple weeks ago and everything came back fine. I am in good health otherwise, i eat lots of fruits and vegetables, drink only water, and eat mostly chicken. I exercise 3-5 times a week. Im just really worried about these.
i notice  that you have help out alot of ppl, so im hopeing you can do the same for me..   I have this pimple like thing ( kinda looks like the tounge, the white part, excatualy, the tounge is the best way to describe it.) on the rim on the head of my penis. they're like small and bunch together around the whole head of my penis. also i can see like lil red ones, like before it has white on em, they were red.  And also when i like rub my head and the skin, when i pull my skin down  the inside part, ( I'm not circumsized, i have foreskin.) but when i like rub it these white flakes appear.  So what are the white flakes? Im guessing the white flakes has something to do with the white on the pimple looking like thing that i have.  So do you think you can help me out? like what do i have, and what could i do to get it fix.  Also is it spreadable? could i have sex or like could the girl have any contact? and should she be worried or does she have nothing to worry about?  I would be really thankful if you can reply back, with any knowledge i would be very pleased, and relieved that i know whats going on.  Thanks
I have those too. In fact many men have them. They are called Pearly Penile Papules otherwise known as Fordyce Spots. Think of them almost like acne. The pores to your sebaceous glands on the head of your penis become block and fluid builds up. These are harmless and will not spread to your partner. If they don't itch then that is a good indicator. However if you have other symptoms that seem to come along with those spots then you should definitely go see a doctor. Hope this helps!