Dermatology Community
Small bumps on penis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Small bumps on penis

Hello im 13 years old and a virgin. i have small little whitish bumps on the underside of my penis with little hairs coming out of each little bump also at the bottom f my penis near my testicles my skin is very week and when i pull on hair it almost tears. what is this>
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
These small bumsp can be Fordyce spots, folliculitis skin or small clogged pores. Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
hi i am 13 years old and i am a virgin. There are smallesh red bumps on my penis.They get very itchy and i have been putting on a herbal cream to stop the itch but me and my mum wanna just find out what they are. i have 3-4 on my penis and my testicles we thought something could be bitting me but we are sure theres not. Please help me thanks.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...