Small bumps on penis
Hello im 13 years old and a virgin. i have small little whitish bumps on the underside of my penis with little hairs coming out of each little bump also at the bottom f my penis near my testicles my skin is very week and when i pull on hair it almost tears. what is this>
These small bumsp can be Fordyce spots, folliculitis skin or small clogged pores. Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

hi i am 13 years old and i am a virgin. There are smallesh red bumps on my penis.They get very itchy and i have been putting on a herbal cream to stop the itch but me and my mum wanna just find out what they are. i have 3-4 on my penis and my testicles we thought something could be bitting me but we are sure theres not. Please help me thanks.