Small bumps on top of hands ( MORE PICS)
Hello, I have these small bumps on the top of my hands and sometimes forearm. If i pop them a tiny bit of clear fluid comes out or a tiny spec of blood ( rarely) . I have had these before, I think usually in the winter but ive had them in the summer too. They sometime itch not not offten. I have allergies to many things, i take  Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg daily. I use aloe vera for moisturizer, but my hands started to get dry and started to use Vaseline at night. Could Vaseline cause or worsen these?  I just added a picture
For these bumps, flat warts and lichen nitidus should be ruled out. Vaseline will not cause these. Lichen nitidus is characterized by 1-2 mm, discrete and uniform, shiny, flat-topped, pale flesh-colored or reddish-brown papules. Generally it is self limiting but severe cases may need glucocorticoids.

I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.