Dermatology Community
Small bumps on top of hands ( MORE PICS)
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Small bumps on top of hands ( MORE PICS)

8598580?1354956047
Hello, I have these small bumps on the top of my hands and sometimes forearm. If i pop them a tiny bit of clear fluid comes out or a tiny spec of blood ( rarely) . I have had these before, I think usually in the winter but ive had them in the summer too. They sometime itch not not offten. I have allergies to many things, i take  Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg daily. I use aloe vera for moisturizer, but my hands started to get dry and started to use Vaseline at night. Could Vaseline cause or worsen these?  I just added a picture
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
For these bumps, flat warts and lichen nitidus should be ruled out. Vaseline will not cause these. Lichen nitidus is characterized by 1-2 mm, discrete and uniform, shiny, flat-topped, pale flesh-colored or reddish-brown papules. Generally it is self limiting but severe cases may need glucocorticoids.

I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
Top Dermatology Answerers
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank
Caryopteris