Dermatology Expert Forum
Small bumps spreading across my hand
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Small bumps spreading across my hand

I’m currently traveling in Mexcio for an extended time period.  This week I noticed a single bump on my wrist.  It was raised and red on the outside with a tiny black center.  I thought it was just a bug bite, but over the last few days more have appeared.  Today another appeared near my pinky finger and another on the inside crease of my elbow.  They itch, but don’t really hurt.  I was little concerned because I had a staph infection last year that spread from my knee all over my body.  This doesn’t really look the same as the staph bumps as they had a white center and were very red at the edges.  However, I just wanted to get your opinion since I’m out of the country and see if you had any ideas as to what this was and the best way to treat it.  Also I’ve attached some pictures in the link below.

http://picasaweb.google.com/sarahkrump/Hand

Thanks

Matt