Small bumps
It ha been 3-4 years since I had this cluster of flesh-colored bumps on the inner surface of my foreskin. It doesn't itches and it doesn't spread,  it just stays there. It is miniature, can by notice only when I retract my foreskin. It doesn't have any pus or liquid. But it is really irritates me when I look at it. Does any one know what it is?
In addition, I'm still a virgin. So it couldnt be a STD right?
I previously masturbate very often. 5-6 times a week.
These can be Fordyce spots or pearly penile papules. Pearly penile papules are small dome-shaped to filiform skin-colored papules that typically are located on the sulcus or corona of the glans penis.

Ablation using carbon dioxide laser, electrodesiccation with curettage, and excisional surgery reportedly have successfully eliminated lesions.In my opinion you should talk to a cosmetologist/dermatologist about this.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.