Small clear bump on the inside of my lip

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I woke up this morning with a tiny clear bubble on the inside of my lower lip, its opaque un till you get to the center then its completely clear like if you blow air into a balloon and force all the air to one point and its clear. I woke up two different times and it wasn’t there but the 3rd time it was. I’d like to know if anyone has an idea of what it might be. It is also completely painless.
The symptoms are suggestive of a mucocele. It is a rubbery, bubblelike painless swelling. It is usually inside the lower lip, under the tongue or the inside of mouth and caused mainly by biting the lips or trauma during eating of food.

Usually it goes away on its own. But if it does not, then corticosteroid injections and surgical removal by scalpel or laser are done by a dermatologist. It then has to be differentiated from other mucocutaneous lesions also.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.