Small clear bumps are spreading all over my fingers

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have what appears to be some sort of rash on my hand.  I have very small clear bumps on my fingers and the palm of my hand. They appear to have clear liquid inside, although I have not pierced or broken the blisters.  A few of the blisters seemed to have turned red inside. They do not itch.  I do not have insurance so have not been to the doctor.  Thus far I have tried treating w/ triamcinolone acetonide cream, anti-fungal cream, greek yogurt and aloe, but nothing seems to be helping much.  From what I've read online it could well be stress induced.  I was recently laid off and under a lot of stress.  
One possibility for your rash is of pompholyx. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons. But some triggers like allergic reaction to soaps, detergents, foods, latex, nickel etc may trigger the symptoms. Apply some calamine lotion on the affected area and keep the area well moisturized. Use only thin applications of moisturizer ointments as excessive amounts of ointment may restrict breathing of the skin and aggravate the condition.

Topical steroids can be applied but they are available under prescription. Moreover to prevent infection, topical antibiotics may be needed. I suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.