Small fluid bumps on my hands and feet.
On my hangs and feet I feel and see these small fluid filled bumps, they are on the bottom of my feets, in between my fingers, on my fingers and my palms. My skin becomes dry and starts to flake off on both my fingers and feet. I have tried fungus lotion, dry skin lotion and they seem not to work. I don't know what causes this and why, but I would like to stop this condition and get my healthy (non) peeling skin back. What causes these small fluid bumps that makes my hands and feet itch and peel?
Your symptoms are suggestive of pompholyx. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used, whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroids. But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist. Symptoms  can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If they prove unsuccessful, then Light treatment: UVA-1, PUVA, Grenz rays, Low Level Light Therapy using a Red + NIR (LED) combination can be used

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.