Small itchy blisters on fingers and toes...
about 3wks ago I found a lil blister on my index finger.. it was skin colored and i ignored it.. about a week later i had several clusters of the same type of blister on my other fingers as well as the palm of my hands by the 3rd week i had them on my toes as well... I have seen several doctors and was told at first, its nothing, then that it was a fungus.. I was given a cream which i finished... however the blisters have mutilplied and they itch like crazy!!!! my son who is two years old is allergic to ant bites and after being bitten by ants i realized he had small bumps forming a circle around the area biten.. I immediately thought i had spread it to him in some way.. is it contagious? what is it? how did i get it? and most importantly HOW DO I GET RID OF IT!!!!!  my younger brother after hearing my story showed me he has them on his fingers but he has had them for years off and on?  please help!!! it has me just about ready to lose my mind!
A correct clinical examination is very important for accurate diagnosis. Based on your description it seems that you have been suffering from scabies. Scabies is a parasitic infection caused by Sarcoptes scabei.There is formation of itchy blisters on the fingers, toes, web spaces, genitals and pubic area. Itching is worse at night. It is contagious and spread through skin to skin contact or sharing objects of personal use like towels, hairbrush etc.Maintain personal hygiene. Avoid sharing of objects and wash your clothes in hot water. Wear clean clothes. Application of benzyl benzoate lotion or Permethrin may help. Other possibilities are dyshidrotic eczema. There is appearance of a large amount of bubbles of clear liquid underneath the skin of fingers, palms of the hand, and soles of feet. They are sometimes itchy and painful. Stress, allergies, working in water or moist environment, exposure to chemicals all can predispose a person to develop dyshidrotic eczema. Consult a dermatologist and get the diagnosis confirmed. Do write to me again.
Best of luck and regards!