Small itchy bumps all over my arms and shoulder
Three weeks ago I noticed that I have been getting these small bumps all over my arms and my shoulder.  It has recently spreaded on my neck and face area.  I went to the hospital and the doctor prescribed a steriod and benadryl but that did not work.  I then went to the doctor and he prescribed tropical cream and benadryl.  Neither doctors took a skin test.  They said they did not know what is was.  That it might be poison ivy.  When I use the medicine, the next morning I am finding new lesions.  What is this?  What should I do?
The only skin condition that I am reminded of by such symptoms is Lichen nitidus. is a chronic inflammatory disease of unknown etiology characterized by 1-2 mm, discrete and uniform, shiny, flat-topped, pale flesh-colored or reddish-brown papules which are usually present on upper limbs and torso and may itch also.

Generally no treatment is required as the condition is self limiting,but topical glucocorticoids may be tried. If the disease process is extensive, oral glucocorticoids may be indicated.Other reported treatments include PUVA, UVA/UVB phototherapy, astemizole, acitretin, and etretinate.

Pls consult a dermatologist and discuss this possibility with him.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Warm regards.