Small itchy bumps on legs, stomach, arms, and neck?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

7405656?1321198037
A few weeks ago I was running and I tripped and fell, cutting open my left leg from my foot to nearly my knee. I cleaned it immediately, and kept taking good care of it. In my sleep though, I began to itch it, and now what looks like a rash that is covered by a scab surrounds the scar of the former cut. The same rash is on my left and right knees, the back of both of my legs, my elbows, my inner thighs, my lower stomach, and part of my neck. I'm wondering if the itching is causing the spread, but nothing I do seems to heal it. What can I do to help this annoying rash heal quickly?
Sensitization to neomycin (Presume you applied triple antibiotic). Stop the applications and contact your doc.
Thank you. That's exactly what I did. I applied Neosporin. Is there anything I can do now to help it?
Generally hydrocortisone creme should help. Do consult your doc.
Cheers!