Small itchy red bumps around groin
I have a few small bumps in my groin area. Right in the area where my left leg meets my groin. Sometimes they are red, raised and itchy, but mostly they are only slightly raised and the same color as the rest of my skin and they don't bother me at all. I have had them for almost a year now.

I have had the same girlfriend for a few years, she is on the pill so no condoms, and she has no symptoms so I don't think its an STD. However I have had unprotected sex with 2 other girls and protected sex with 1.

I don't have any other symptoms and other then that I'm perfectly healthy. Like I said its been about a year now so I don't think it's anything too serious. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated though.
THis could be a fungal infection of the groin, called Tinea.Tinea cruris is the scientific name for fungal infection of the groin region.

It causes itching or a burning sensation in the groin area, thigh skin folds, or anus.Affected areas may appear red, tan, or brown, with flaking, rippling, peeling, or cracking skin.

Tinea cruris is best treated with antifungal drugs applied topically. Traditionally creams containing tolnaftate, clotrimazole or miconazole have been used, although newer agents such as butenafine are also used.

A warm, damp environment allowing the fungus to cultivate greatly contributes; especially with tight, sweaty or rubbing clothing .To cure the infection naturally, keep moist and warm areas of the body clean and dry.
You can use talcum powder to help keep the area dry. Powders with menthol or zinc oxide may be used, like Gold Bond medicated powder, to soothe the itch.
REF:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jock_itch