Dermatology Community
Small itchy scabs/bumps on legs?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Small itchy scabs/bumps on legs?

6843516?1303356717
I have had these itchy bumps which turn into scars, maybe because of the itching? but it has been about a week and a half now with these bumps and im starting to question it. I thought they were flea bites at first because my dog had fleas but they have been gone now. The itching usually is worse in the morning and night and only appears on my legs and feet. There is no pain present and i have washed all my sheets in case of bugs and whatnot. Help anyone?

Related Discussions
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
Scabies bites is an important possibility for your symptoms because it mostly involves the hands and feet and the itching is worse at night. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

Please get it checked from a dermatologist and get this possibility evaluated.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank