Small pink sore on arm
I have a small round pink spot the size of a penny on my forearm. It looks like there are tiny little blisters in it. Its been there for 3 weeks now. What could this be?
You should check with your doctor to be sure what it is,

does it give you any pain?

is it an open sore that has any sort of discharge or does it scab?

Since it's been there for so long you definitely need to double check this at your doctors office to be sure it's not something from sun exposure.
It started out looking scaly then today came the tiny blister looking spots in it.No pain ,no itching, no discharge. All I see are tiny tiny blisters in the pink spot. Its the only one I have on my body.Thanks for your response : )
are you able to take a digital pic and add it to your profile?  

that would help me to give you a better answer.

Also, make sure you check out our Ask an Expert forum, there's a post about it thats right near the top of this forum's page near the welcome message.  The doctor there may be able to offer you a better idea of what you have (and a pic would help her also).
Thank you very much !
From your symptoms the possibility of granuloma annulare needs to be ruled out. Granuloma annulare is a chronic disease consisting of a rash with reddish bumps arranged in a circle or ring. Usually it is asymptomatic but due to cosmetic disfigurement topical or oral steroids may be needed. Please discuss this with your dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.