Small raised bumps on cheeks

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Small raised bumps on cheeks

Hi there.

I am 26yrs old and have been having minor problems with acne ever since I was 15. I went on the pill years ago and the acne seems to have cleared up (except for the once a month breakout). Recently I have noticed that I am getting more and more small raised bumps on my outer cheeks stretching towards the hairline and eye area. The bumps aren't itchy, they don't hurt, there is no head and you can't squeeze them. I commonly get millia around the eye area too. The rest of my skin can look quite blotchy and dry in places but oily in others.

I use dermalogica products at the moment. I exfoliate 1-2 a week and cleanse/moisturise religously everyday. Is there any reason for the bumps and/or millia? Is it an allergic reaction to makeup perhaps?

Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers