Small raised skin colored bumps
I have noticed over the last few months that I have been getting clusters of these small raised bumps on my thighs and arms.  In total I would say around 30 now, and about the size of a pin head or just larger.  They are skin toned, and dont hurt.  I do tan, and have had someone say that they may be a result of dirty beds, or even a type of wart.  Any information would be appreciated.  

These can be due to clogged pores or irritated hair follicles. The other possibility is of flat warts. Treatment includes tretinoin or Triamcinolone cream. Exfoliation, intensive moisturizing creams, creams and lotions containing alpha hydroxy acids are also helpful. Wear cotton clothes and use mild soaps. if the symptoms persist then get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.