Small red, painless bump on right side of lower lip

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I've had this small painless red bump on the right side of my lower lip for a month or so.  It seems to get smaller sometimes but it doesn't go away.  It's not very big, but it's noticeable.  It's doesn't seem to be filled with anything, it's not hard, and it's fleshy like it's just a part of my lip.  I don't have insurance and I can barely afford the community health care center as it is so I thought I would see if anyone here has any insight.  Thanks.
It can be a cyst, pyogenic granuloma or a HPV wart. Pyogenci granuloma appears in the mouth as an overgrowth of tissue to due irritation, physical trauma or hormonal factors. Excision and cuatery may be needed to remove them. Please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.