Small red blisters like pimples

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Small red blisters like pimples

I started noticing these small reddish blisters like thing on my body specially on the legs , its itchy and when i scratch them it breaks and then dry off leaving a black scar... what can it be please hlep me?
Two possibilities are there. First possibility is of dyshidrotic eczema and the second possibility is of scabies. Scabies is an infestation of the skin with the Sarcoptes scabiei mite. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.
Eczema is a form of chronic dermatitis (rash).Allergic reaction is one of the important causes of eczema. Allergic reaction can occur to strong soaps, Solvents, chemicals, certain foods, food additives, plants, metals, cosmetics, even urine and faeces of some animals (dust mites).
Without examination it is difficult confirming a diagnosis. So I sincerely suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.