Small red bumps around nose - not itchy, what are they?
Hi there. I'm 20 years old and for about a year and a half now I've noticed a couple of small red bumps by my nose. They are actually more like pink, are quite small (not pin-point sized but relatively small), and do not itch or anything. In other words, I only notice them because of their appearance. They are slightly raised. I didn't think anything of it until they never went away, and I unfortunately worry I'm seeing one or two more now. Does anyone know what these may be, and should I go to the doctor?

I do use Neutrogena Acne Cream cleanser, Neutrogena on-the-spot, and some sunscreen on my face regularly. I am very light-skinned and have acne so these are all necessary. I can try to take a photo but I'm not sure if I can get a good enough one to show.

Thanks! Tell me I'm not dying!
You are not dying!!  I think they are just clogged pores like a pimple but without the head.  Show them to a pharmacist or make up counter person, perhaps they can offer some advice.  Just be careful they dont sell you something expensive.
Thanks for the reply! I actually went to the doctor and they said they were just some sort of papule that I should keep an eye on, and if they get larger or I get more of them I should go to a dermatologist. Hopefully I won't need to :(
One of the possibility for such bumps is actinic keratosis. The other possibilities are fibrous papules of the nose and trichoepithelioma. Actinic keratosis is small, rough spot occurring on skin that has been chronically exposed to the sun. It can be diagnosed by examination and biopsy skin. I suggest you to get a biopsy skin done from a dermatologist so as to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hi to whom it may concern I had a boil or cyst on the right side of my nose and I was like the size of a golf ball and I really wanted it gone so I went to the med. and they cut into it and took some pus out. And now I have a scar from that and now like a year later it came back under my scar w a couple more boils around them. I also go out into the sun a lot so any advice on what to do? Also I've been to dermatologist and took pills like everyday.